The following guidelines have been established by MyElaaj to govern various aspects of Advertising on the MyElaaj Network, which includes website and its social media network directed to consumers. As used in this policy, the terms "Advertising" and "Advertisements" include third party banners, badges, contextual advertising, and sponsored content. The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements by MyElaaj, how Advertisements are displayed on the MyElaaj Network, and the removal of Advertisements from the MyElaaj Network. MyElaaj has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on the MyElaaj Network. MyElaaj may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy to the applicable MyElaaj Property.
- MyElaaj has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the MyElaaj Network, and under no circumstances will acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services.
- MyElaaj will not accept Advertising that, in MyElaaj’s opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- There are certain categories of advertisements that MyElaaj will not permit on the MyElaaj Network at any time. These categories include but are not limited to the following:
- illegal, 'objectionable', 'ineffective' and/or 'dangerous' products (MyElaaj reserves the right to determine what is 'objectionable', 'ineffective' and/or 'dangerous')
- Fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading or offensive material
- Material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied) or attacks an Individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the MyElaaj Network.
- Media or messages that contain unsubstantiated "miracle" Ensuring full treatment or other miracle claims of cure.
- MyElaaj reserves the right to approve whether it will accept, reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from the MyElaaj Network for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal.
- It is the Advertiser's responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign laws and regulations applicable to its Advertising within the MyElaaj Network (and to include all legally required legends, disclosures and statements in such Advertising), including without limitation the current FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising. MyElaaj will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations. However, MyElaaj reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if MyElaaj becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, MyElaaj may remove the Advertising from the MyElaaj Network.
Last Updated: 03 May, 2016